Ready for an action packed getaway at Martinsville Speedway? A full week of fun and excitement awaits you in Martinsville - Henry County, Virginia! Come experience the thrill of racing, explore our friendly community and enjoy fall in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Fall Race Week Events
October 26- Martinsville Speedway Pole Day
October 28- TUMS Fast Relief 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race
Follow these easy steps to ensure a successful visit...
Step 1: Tickets
Racing is more family friendly than ever before with individual adult tickets starting at just $37. Youth under 12 can attend most events for free and youth ages 18 and under can attend the TUMS 500 for just $10. Reserve your seat by calling 877-RACE-TIX or order online at www.MartinsvilleSpeedway.com. Special packages for families and groups are available.
Step 2: Lodging
Book your room early because they fill up quick! Whether you are looking for a full service hotel, budget friendly accommodations, camping or a Bed & Breakfast there are many options to choose from.
Hotel Vacancy Report for TUMS 500 Weekend (as of 10/25)
Comfort Inn- FULL
Hampton Inn- FULL
Jameson Inn- 2 rooms left on Friday, $269/night
Econo Lodge- FULL
Quality Inn- 2 rooms left with 3-night minimum, $279/night.
Deluxe Inn- 20 rooms available, $149/night.
King's Court Motel- FULL
Super 8- FULL
Days Inn- 10 rooms available with 2-night minimum, $175-$190/night
Knights Inn- 12 rooms available, with a 2-night minimum, call for pricing
Travel Inn- 5 rooms left, $120-$140
Step 3: Getting Here and Getting Around
Martinsville-Henry County is conveniently located just 45 minutes north of Greensboro International Airport (GSO) and one-hour south of Roanoke Regional Airport (RKE) and just a one-day's drive away from 60% of the US population. Once you arrive there are plenty of shuttle services, as well as a public bus system, to help you get around.
Step 4: Be In The Know
Our friendly staff at the Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center is ready to help you find great places to shop, dine, play and stay. Here's how you can connect with us during race week.
- The state-certified Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center provides a wide array of information for visitors with maps, area brochures, coupons and exceptional customer service. Our center is a welcoming hub not only for visitors but also for new and long-time residents. We stock current information on traveling throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia for visitors to browse. We're open Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit us at the track, we'll have a limited amount of area information on hand at our Speedway Display Booth Friday, October 26th through Sunday, October 28th. Come by to say hello, spin our prize wheel and have your complementary souvenir photo taken.
- Call us toll free 888-PACE-4-YU or 276-632-8006.
- Find Us Online: VisitMartinsville.com | Facebook | Twitter | You Tube | Pinterest
Step 5: Take Advantage of What Martinsville-Henry County Has to Offer
- Visit "65 Years of Racing at Martinsville Speedway" on display at the Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center & Museum.
- Visit "Rocks to Racing" at the Virginia Museum of Natural History.
- Dining Options
- Shopping Venues
- Find many other fun events and attractions on our website at www.VisitMartinsville.com.