According to a 2010 international study by the Center for Marketing Technology at Bentley University, brochures are the #1 visitor information source in-market. While the internet is the primary source of information used while planning a trip, 76% of survey respondents, composed of both leisure and business travelers, reported picking up a brochure form a brochure rack during their trip.
Martinsville-Henry County Activity Guide
This 28 page brochure is printed annually and features top attractions to visit in the MHC area. More than 50,000 copies are distributed annually. Pick up a free copy at the Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center or request one online, here.
Let us help you get the word out!
- All events listed on the Virginia.org / VisitMartinsville.com calendar are included on a printed calendar that is distributed monthly. Please make sure that your events are submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance in order to take advantage of this free opportunity.
- Visitor Center Displays - Ensure that your brochure, rack card or poster is on display at the state-certified Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center.
- Need Professional Print Materials? Consider applying for a Tourism Marketing Grant.
- Not sure where to start? We'll help you plan your marketing materials.
- Co-op Advertising - Share ad space with other area businesses to save money and increase your ROI. See our co-op below from Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine - September 2015