According to a 2016 International study by the Center for Marketing Technology at Bentley University, 98% of International Hospitality professional want printed maps & brochures. Professor Ian Cross, Director: “I had an expectation that in 2016 there would be some sort of skepticism about the value of print materials,” he said. “But as we dug into the research, it was clear that the people charged with actually helping guests find paper to be much more user friendly than digital.”
Martinsville-Henry County Activity Guide
This 32 page brochure is printed annually and features top attractions, dining, lodging and retail to visit in the MHC area. More than 50,000 copies are distributed annually. Pick up a free copy at the Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center or request one online, here.
Let us help you get the word out!
- All events listed on the Virginia.org / VisitMartinsville.com calendar are included on a printed calendar that is distributed monthly. Please make sure that your events are submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance in order to take advantage of this free opportunity.
- Visitor Center Displays - Ensure that your brochure, rack card or poster is on display at the state-certified Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center.
- Need Professional Print Materials? Consider applying for a Tourism Marketing Grant.
- Not sure where to start? We'll help you plan your marketing materials.
- Co-op Advertising - Share ad space with other area businesses to save money and increase your ROI. See our co-op below from Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine - September 2015