See below for results from the 4.8 mile long river race at Smith River Fest 2016.
Awards are given in the following categories:
- Racing Kayak (13’+) Male
- Racing Kayak (13’+) Female
- Rec Kayak (12’11”-) Male
- Rec Kayak (12’11”-) Female
- Tandem Kayak
- Solo Canoe Male
- Solo Canoe Female
- Tandem Canoe
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP)
2016 Race Times
- All boaters must wear a coast guard approved PFD (life jacket) when on the river.
- Paddle with others if possible.
- Carry a spare paddle.
- When paddling in wind, stay close to the shore.
- Use caution when launching or landing on slippery rocks or muddy areas.
- If you capsize, stay calm. Hold onto boat and paddle and move to shallow water.
- Do not attempt to stand up in moving water deeper than knee deep.
Race Presented By:
Return to Smith River Fest