Valentine's Day In MHC
Friday February 8, 2019
Valentine's Day will be here before you know it, but if you aren’t prepared, don't panic! If you need some inspiration for your special someone, may we offer some suggestions? There are plenty of opportunities available here in Martinsville-Henry County to make this Valentine’s Day a success.
No Valentine’s Day would be complete without a special dining experience. Some of Martinsville-Henry County’s local favorites have holiday offerings for your dining pleasure!
• Valentine’s Day menu at Hugo’s on February 14th & 15th.
• Valentine’s Dinner for two at Kafenio Mediterranean Cuisine on February 14th.
• Valentine’s Dinner at Wild Magnolia on the 14th & 15th. Plus, every dining adult will receive a surprise!
• Valentine’s Rib Dinner for two special at Checkered Pig on the 14th.
• Valentine’s Eve party at Hamlet Vineyard on the 13th. (Advanced tickets required)
• Shindig Uptown Bistro’s Cutest Couple Contest runs through the 11th. Enter for a chance to win dinner for two on Valentine’s Day in a private room, complete with a dozen red roses and two free tickets to Yarn on February 13th at Shindig.
For more dining options, check out www.VisitMartinsville.com/dine.
Gifts and Treats
Martinsville- Henry County hosts an abundant amount of local shops for that eccentric and unique gift for your loved one:
• The Jeweler’s Edge offers a range of pieces to cover all tastes and budgets. If you don’t find what you need, the staff can make a custom piece that you and your Valentin are sure to love.
• Simply the Best is ready to take your order for the perfect bouquet of flowers or roses and other add-ons.
• Studio 107 is filled with locally made, one-of-a-kind pieces for the art lover in your life.
• Janice Cain Stationary & Gifts offers a wide variety of unique and high end gifts, as well as personalized accessories, clothing, gourmet food items, Vera Bradley, and fresh ideas for your Valentine.
For a complete list of gift shops, check out www.VisitMartinsville.com/gift-shops
Treat your special someone to a day at one of MHC's spas and salons:
The Village Spa is offering gift packages for your special Sweetheart for Valentine's Day. Choose to pamper your sweetheart, or enjoy a day at the spa together. Gift cards also available online at villagespa.net.
Reflections has many full service options so you can enjoy your day of pampering in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Let Reflections be your place to relax, rejuvenate and renew on Valentine's Day. Check them out at reflectionsdayspa.co
For more relaxation ideas, check out www.VisitMartinsville.com/relax
Don’t forget the locally made sweets for your sweetie! Chocolates, candy, cake, cookies and ice cream are sure to please. Place your orders or go by:
• Cocoa Trail Chocolates
• Sweet Cakes
• Rising Sun Breads
We hope we have helped with your Valentine's Day planning. With all these great and wonderful options, you and your special someone will certainly adore your Valentine's Day experience in MHC.
Checkered Pig BBQ,
Dippers Ice Cream ,
MHC Visitor Center,
Rising Sun Breads,