My Martinsville℠ Program Will Reward Martinsville Speedway’s Most Loyal Fans
Tuesday January 6, 2015
Martinsville Speedway has announced a new fan-loyalty program that rewards ticket renewal customers with exclusive benefits and allows them to show off their pride in being one of Martinsville Speedway’s most loyal fans.
The advantages of becoming a My Martinsville℠ member include:
- Exclusive My Martinsville℠ membership hard-card and lanyard which is separate from the race ticket.
- Access to My Martinsville℠ quick-entry gates.
- My Martinsville℠ members event Saturday of race week which will include question and answer session with Martinsville Speedway President Clay Campbell and others to be announced. Live music and snacks included.
- Hot laps around Martinsville Speedway, dates TBA.
- Opportunity to win surprise gifts on race weekends when spotted wearing My Martinsville℠ membership card.
Ticket customers who have already renewed their tickets for the STP 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup race on March 29 are automatically members of My Martinsville℠ and will receive information in the coming days.
For those who have not renewed their seats, the speedway is re-opening the STP 500 renewal price period for three days, January 7-9, to offer the opportunity to become My Martinsville℠ members. You may take advantage of this offer by calling 877.RACE.TIX or visiting www.martinsvillespeedway.com online.
Tickets for the STP 500 weekend, including the Virginia Lottery Pole Day on March 27 and the Kroger 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on March 28 and the STP 500 on March 29 may be purchased by calling 877.RACE.TIX or visiting www.martinsvillespeedway.com.