Sweets, Treats, and Eats for Your Valentine
Monday February 8, 2016
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, everyone is looking for great ideas to
surprise and delight the ones we love. We've created a list of sweets, treats, and eats that are sure to impress your valentine this February.
Does your valentine have a sweet tooth? There a many places in Martinsville-Henry County to find delicious cupcakes, cookies, candies and more.
Surprise your valentine to the perfect, one-of-a-kind gift or a trip to unwind at and area spa or salon.
Find unique, beautiful gifts at a variety of local shops including:
Relax your valentine's cares away at one of our area spas or salons including:
Perhaps you would rather take your valentine on a romantic dining experience. Check out these local favorites and their Valentine's Day specials.
- Wild Magnolia and the PHCC Patriot Players will offer a special Valentine Cabaret that will feature several singing Patriot Players and the cast of Love, Loss and What I Wore. Wild Magnolia will offer Dinner For Two options and the Patriot Players will serenade patrons with love songs. Come by any time between 6 and 9 pm on Thursday, February 11th.
- Dine at Hugo’s for a special Valentine Dinner on the 12th, 13th or 14th chosen by Chef Stacy.
- Rising Sun Breads- If you are looking to stay in and enjoy dinner together, the catering team at Rising Sun Breads is offering dinner for two as a pick-up for $25.00; Dinner includes a chopped salad and baguette, entree choice of Lasagna or Chicken Tetrazzini (need to be baked), and a Chocolate Heart Cake filled with a raspberry filling and frosted with our signature buttercream.
- Checkered Pig BBQ- Enjoy the annual Valentine Rib Dinner for 2 on
February 12th or 13th that includes 2 Half Slab Rib Dinners, 2 Cobbler or Banana Puddings and 2 drinks for just $33.
- Serendipity Coffee House & Bistro- Valentine Dinner Special on Feb 13th will feature baked Alaskan Salmon with their Signature Dill Sauce, with Parmesan Crusted Asparagus, House Salad and Chocolate Lava Coffee Mug Cakes made fresh by Rising Sun Breads. Reservations are required.
- Hamlet Vineyards- Treat your valentine to a 5 course meal with wine pairings at the gorgeous vineyard on February 13th. RSVP required.
Janice Cain Stationery,
Just Breathe Yoga and Bodyworks,
Rising Sun Breads,
Serendipity Coffee House & Bistro,