Blue Jeans and Bling at the Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center and Museum
Join the Martinsville-Henry County Historical Society for its annual fundraiser, Blue Jeans & Bling, on the beautiful Historic Henry County Courthouse Plaza on Saturday, October 16, 2021.
Wear your most comfortable blue jeans and your most shiny bling while:
- Eating delicious pulled pork barbecue, baked beans, coleslaw, corn-bread, and apple and peach cobblers pre-pared by Hugo's Restaurant & Sports Bar
- Listening to music by RagTop, the cover acoustic duo of Jim & Renee Oliphant, per-forming adult contemporary, soft rock, rhythm & blues, and classic American standards with earthy styling
- Bidding on fabulous items donated by local businesses and individuals at our silent auctions
Tickets are $35 per per-son in advance ($40 at the door) or $250 for a table of eight. Each tick-et includes two beverages of wine or beer; cash bar available.
Tickets are available:
- From any Board Member
- At the Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center & Museum, Tuesdays-Fridays 1:00-4:00 P.M.
- By calling 276-403-5361
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- At other Historical Society events
Music will begin and the bar will open at 5:30 P.M., with dinner being served at 6:00 P.M.
A LIVE silent auction will be held at Blue Jeans & Bling - bring your check-books and credit cards.
An ONLINE silent auction is also available HERE and will end at Blue Jeans & Bling.