June & July Happenings at Spencer-Penn Centre
What's Happening at SPC?
- Friday, June 10th
- Doors open at 5 pm and band begins at 6:15. Concessions will be sold, along with 50/50 tickets! Admission is a $5 donation at the door.
- Tuesdays in June and July, starting June 14
- Registration 12:30, program 1 to 2:30 pm
- Every week, a new guest will join our program Any students who participate in all 6 weeks will receive a book as a celebration of their continuing their summer reading! This is a FREE program! Call (276) 957-5757 or come by the library to register.
- June and July, starting June 13th
- Costs vary per class. All supplies are provided and a snack will be served during each class. After class care is available upon request.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register!
- Saturday, July 9th at 9 a.m.
- More people than ever are growing their own food at home. This hands-on preservation workshop will teach you how to safely preserve your fresh foods for year-round enjoyment using proper pressure canning and boiling water bath techniques. You'll learn the science behind these techniques and receive step by step guidance on how to do them at home. All supplies are provided. $15/members and $20/non-members Call the Centre to register at (276) 957-5757 by Friday, July 1st in order to participate.
- Sunday, July 24th at 1 p.m.
- Options for the class:
- 24"x24" exterior $65
- 36"x36" exterior $85
- 12"x36" exterior $75
- 12x12 exterior kits (to go only) $40
- All supplies are provided. Class will be filled on a first paid first served basis. Once payment is received by Spencer-Penn, design choice should be sent to the instructor, Lauren at email@example.com Questions may be e-mailed to Lauren at the above e-mail address or to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org Cut off for registration and payment is Friday, July 15th.
Blog content provided by the Spencer-Penn Centre