Miles in Martinsville 2022 Race Schedule
Miles in Martinsville extends best wishes to all, for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Our race schedule is set for 2022. We hope you can join us for a year of joyous running!
Below are the events for 2022:
- Nail the Rail 9 Miler - Run the Rail 5 Miler - February 19th, 2022
- 12th Annual Martinsville Half Marathon & 5K - April 2nd, 2022
- SOVAH Super Run 5K & 8K - May 7th, 2022
- UpTown Martinsville Mile - July 16th, 2022
- Harvest Moon Run 5K-8K - September 9th, 2021
- Light Up the Night 5K - December 10th, 2022
Registration is now open for the first two events of 2022.
1 - The Nail the Rail 9 Miler - Run the Rail 5 Miler presented by: Friedrichs Family Eye Center, is scheduled for February 19. This is a great test of Winter fitness and excellent preparation for those big Spring races.
2 - The 12th Annual Martinsville Half Marathon & 5K, presented by VisitMartinsville, will take place on April 2. Run on the streets of Uptown Martinsville and the area's Dick & Willie Trail, the course is scenic, challenging and fair.
For more information and online registration, visit www.milesinmartinsville.com.