Uptown Martinsville Farmers' Market Now Open on Wednesdays & Saturdays
The Uptown Martinsville Farmers' Market is open on Wednesdays AND Saturdays!
While pre-orders are still encouraged at the Uptown Martinsville Farmers' Market, on-site shopping will be allowed this Wednesday, June 17, 2020 AND Saturday, June 20, 2020! Please see below for additional details regarding market practices during phase one.
If you would like to place a pre-order, be sure to contact our market vendors ASAP. Vendor information can be found below.
Click HERE to view some of the available product.
Obtain vendor contact information HERE.
Please continue reading for market practices during phase one:
• Each vendor will be required to wear a face covering and wash their hands between each transaction.
• Customers are required to wear a face covering and wash hands/use hand sanitizer often.
• Customers and vendors must maintain social distancing throughout the market.
• The layout of the market will be altered to allow for social distancing.
• Market tables will be rearranged, and white tape will be on the ground to allow for 6ft distancing between each customer.
• A portion of the parking lot will be blocked off for customer safety. Handicap & limited regular parking will be available in the market parking lot. New College Institute's parking lot can be used if additional parking is needed.
Special thanks to all Uptown Martinsville Farmers' Market sponsors! We could not host the market without each of you: Martin Plaza Furniture Outlet, URW Community FCU, New College Institute, Sovah Health - Martinsville, Denture Express of Martinsville, & VisitMartinsville!
Thanks to the Martinsville Henry County Coalition for Health and Wellness & Virginia Fresh Match we are able to continue to match SNAP/EBT transactions! See our market manager to get started this Saturday!