Tourism Appreciation Night
You are invited to join the Martinsville-Henry County Tourism & Film Division for Tourism Appreciation Night, Thursday May 31st at Hooker Field.
Come out for a fun night at the ball park to support our hometown team and celebrate the area tourism industry. It's a "Thirsty Thursday" game with discounted draft beverages to enjoy as the Mustangs take on the Forest City Owls.
Pick up your FREE tickets (while supplies last) at the Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center, located at 54 West Church Street in Uptown Martinsville!
- The National Anthem will be sung by Craig "Rocky" Rockwell of Philpott Lake along with his wife Carolyn.
- Karen Parker of Martinsville Speedway will throw out the first pitch at 7:05 p.m.
- Enjoy exciting on-field games and presentations between innings featuring area tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Have your picture taken with "Marty the Mustang," Taco Bell's "Saucy" and the Chick-Fil-A Cow.
- See the Martinsville Speedway Pace Car.
- Play Corn Hole on boards provided by the Smith River Sports Complex.
What's Your Sign?, Janice Cain Stationery...and Gifts, Southern Foothills, Comfort Inn, The Artisan Center, Dan River Basin Association, Fairy Stone State Park, Piedmont Arts, Smith River Sports Complex, Martinsville Uptown and Martinsville Speedway.
Other Participants Include:
Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center & Museum, Quality-Dutch Inn, Wild Magnolia, Binding Time Cafe', Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A and Days Inn.
See you at the game!